Weldpac 100 solenoid question

I wound up with a nearly new Lincoln Weldpac 100 (and other Stuff) in a rather complicated 3 cornered trade a couple weeks ago. It came in the box, with a gas hose and flow meter, so I assumed it had the solenoid installed. It doesnt.

Anyone know what the voltage of the solenoid is supposed to be? I have "several" solenoids that will work in this application, but need to know what voltage its supposed to be. Ill probably not be using it with gas much, shrug..but if I have the stuff..why not install it "Just in case"

Thanks

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state than a blue person in a red state. As a red person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob at least you have a gun to protect yourself. As a blue person, your only hope is to appease the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Reply to
Gunner

115 VAC
I have
Reply to
tomcas

MANY thanks. Ill dig out a gas solenoid and hook it up..if I can figure out where to hook up the electrical