What is this

Is this a pipe rotating tool, or a scroll bender. It looks to me like a scroll bender.

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler

It is one of the hossfeld bender accessories.... used to bend up scrolls. Randy

Steve

Reply to
R. Zimmerman

I kinda figgered it was. I used to have the whole set. It is just a bad picture. Do you think it would be worth say $20? I think I paid $185 for the set in 1981. Don't know what they sell for now. Will cruise Google.

Steve

Desert Traveler

After a serious Google cruise, I could not find the set I had. It was a set intended to be held in a vise. I believe it had three scroll benders, and two additional pieces that you could make 1 1/2 turn scrolls. Now all I see are sets that are part of an $835 master set that will do plenty. Anyone got a link or source?

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler