Where is everyone?

I am still here. I have been working too much and the end of the "welding season" in Phoenix is near.

BobH

Reply to
BobH

I think the beauty of this group is this: Most people are out doing, and don't have time to engage in adolescent political and social prattle.

If I ever were to have to pull together a group of guys to "Git R Done", I'd start here.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

"SteveB" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.infowest.com:

Exceptionally TRUE!

Reply to
RAM³

Thank you, that helped quite a bit.

Btw, here is kind of a picture log of contstrution of this hammer. I hope to be done this weekend.

Todd Rich