Machine moving service recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a machine moving outfit? I have my eye on a mill in North Yorkshire and would need it moving to Oxfordshire. At this time I am looking for a budgetary quote to see if the job makes economical sense.

Thanks

Stuart

Reply to
SB11

Hands Engineering regularly advertise a machine moving service and i believe they are based in Hull, never used them or had any dealings with them so this is just an observation not a recommendation.

Cheers Paul.

Reply to
Jet Fitter

Thanks Paul, I will give them a try.

Regards

Stuart

Reply to
SB11

Would it fit on a pallet and be no more than a ton or so? If so, consider Palletline on similar. Not perfect, there may perhaps be more risk of damage, but *much* cheaper than most alternatives.

Tim

Reply to
duttondock