Model Rail

Gentlemen

Something of a rarity, really, an on-topic post!

Can somebody please point me to where I can get a metre of three and a half inch gauge rail track, suitable for a baseboard display. I can find five in gauge and every smaller gauge you ever heard of but not the one I want! I don't imagine it will be already made up, a la the smaller scale systems, so I will also need ballast, chairs and suitable sleepers.

--

Chris Edwards

Chris

To answer your question - try

They are based in Hemel Hempstead and do 0.5 and 1 metre show track kits or just the parts if you prefer.

I have not used they (as yet - only just dream)

Cheers

Dave

Chris Edwards wrote:

Reply to
Steam Train Dave

Chris

To answer your question - try

They are based in Hemel Hempstead and do 0.5 and 1 metre show track kits or just the parts if you prefer.

I have not used they (as yet - only just dream)

Cheers

Dave

Chris Edwards wrote:

Reply to
Steam Train Dave

Dave

Just the job --- order already placed! Many Thanks --

Chris Edwards