Newbury sale

Is anyone going to Newbury Showground this Sunday?

John

Reply to
John

Thanks for the headsup John. I'm likely to be there, Hazel permitting!

Earlier start at 10.00am get in, 7.00am for traders.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Bit more info - they are separating Land Rover and "other stuff", but equivocated that many traders do both ;o))

More impressed that I had a reply to an e-mail off their website within a few minutes!

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

It looks like they're trying though and that's a good sign. I hope to be there. On another note, is anyone going to this and the IF crankup? If so, I've got a few bits for Paul if someone could take them.

John

Reply to
John

Weather looks dicey for tomorrow - will play it by ear .........

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I think 'dicey' is a bit of an understatement!

Where are the pictures of the PU2 compressor unit? Looked on Webshots in your albums but couldn't see them.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

It rained, but not too much. I bought a lamp & a Barnard MARCHAL engine - one of the "motorcycly" looking engines.

Not as much as usual nor as many people . In and out in an hour including picking up my purchases.

Not good value & I said so to the nice man on the gate!

Roll on Enstone.

regards,

Kim Siddorn .uk

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Well it pee'd down on this bit of Cumbria on Saturday best part of an inch in total and half of that in 2 1/2hrs from about 1230.

Yep, few bits of cloud about but a brilliant bright clear sunny day. Though those down in the valley where stuck in fog first thing but it soon burnt off.

The smell of roasting meat hasn't got the same appeal since 2001. We could smell it and the nearest pyres where 20+miles away...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Didn't want to say until I'd compared them as I've been fooled before. I already have two of the smaller of the two sizes of this engine & THOUGHT that I'd bought the larger size yesterday. Measuring them this morning proves I'm right - excellent!

If anyone is interested, I'll now part with one of the two units I have - daft to keep two the same. I'll dig them out & take some photos later.--

regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn