Drafting Plotter

Roland Digital Group Drafting Plotter

Roland GRX 400 Drafting Ploter 40in. Bed 47 High 9.5 wide. A1 shape works well 300. 00 takes it.

Call.306-789-2897 ask for Rick

A pen plotter, or an inkjet?

Can I assume, since you don't say where it is, that shipping is free?

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Paul Calman wrote:

You can probably assume somewhere near Rte 6 and Victoria Ave. Not far from Moose Jaw. In US terms, maybe 120 miles north of the 3 way border between North Dakota, Montana and Saskatchewan, i.e. it be in CANADA - I'd guess shipping to a US address would not be included (-: