Drafting machine (G)

I picked up a marvelous motorized drafting table last week, and got
out my old drafting machine to bolt up to it. (Mutoh) and discoverd
that the horizontal and vertical scales are missing. Cant find them
anywhere.
Anyone have a couple sets kicking around, or even a complete drafting
machine they want to part with, cheap (or trade for something)?
I like noodling around on paper..shrug. I never did learn to use a cad
program worth a damned..and having a heavy drafting background many
years ago...Im pretty comfortable with a lead holder... I even
dusted off my electric eraser.
Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell
Reply to
Gunner
I got one or two machines up in storage. I cant remember if they got scales on them anymore though. I'll look Monday. I know I got one scale in my drawer, but you aint gittin that. It's an heirloom from my days long ago onna board. Yer welcome to the boards if I can find them. I do know a shop that has a shitload of them though. Nobody sits there anymore. Remind me Monday or Tuesday in case I forgit.
Bing
Reply to
Bing
I had a Mutoh too. Only mine was left handed! You don't see many of those. I finally gave to a kid I knew was left handed and taking a drafting class in school.
Gary H. Lucas
Reply to
Gary H. Lucas
I have a drafting machine I could sell. ping me at: bridgerb cox net
Reply to
bridger