Drafting machine (G)

I picked up a marvelous motorized drafting table last week, and got out my old drafting machine to bolt up to it. (Mutoh) and discoverd
that the horizontal and vertical scales are missing. Cant find them anywhere.
Anyone have a couple sets kicking around, or even a complete drafting machine they want to part with, cheap (or trade for something)?
I like noodling around on paper..shrug. I never did learn to use a cad program worth a damned..and having a heavy drafting background many years ago...Im pretty comfortable with a lead holder...<G> I even dusted off my electric eraser.
Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.         - George Orwell

I got one or two machines up in storage. I cant remember if they got scales on them anymore though. I'll look Monday. I know I got one scale in my drawer, but you aint gittin that. It's an heirloom from my days long ago onna board. Yer welcome to the boards if I can find them. I do know a shop that has a shitload of them though. Nobody sits there anymore. Remind me Monday or Tuesday in case I forgit.
Bing

I had a Mutoh too. Only mine was left handed! You don't see many of those. I finally gave to a kid I knew was left handed and taking a drafting class in school.
Gary H. Lucas
I have a drafting machine I could sell. ping me at: bridgerb <at> cox <dot> net
On Mon, 24 May 2004 00:20:31 GMT, "Gary H. Lucas"