Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for Guillows plans.............
I am searching for old OOP Guillows plans. WWI kits like the Halberstadt,Pfalz, Nieuport, etc....... If you have plans for sale please contact me. Or I have plans for free exchange. Thanks
2
2

Router
I'm looking to purchase a cnc router with a cutting area of about 1000mmx1000mm. Anyone reccomend a good model, make, website. Thanks Adrian
4
4

Futaba JR?
When I was ready to move away, I did not want to to move my larger electric airplanes. I gave three of them to a friend. All three flew well with Futaba transmitters and receivers. He decided to...
14
14

5 1/4 x 3 props for Ook
Go to ebay and search for "Cox Tornado", and you'll find an auction for six 5 1/4 x 3 props.
2
2

.049 head gasket question
Is there a limit to how many times you can remove/reinstall the glowplug off of an .049 engine? I have an engine that I can't get to peak out at max rpm, and one of the areas I'm suspicious of the...
9
9

Raidentech
Are the ARF's, especially the trainers, by Raidentech a good value or are they just cheap junk? Tom
3
3

Pushrod Woes
Got a Hangar 9 value series Cessna 40 ARF for Christmas from my loving but highly non-model airplane oriented wife. I am not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about the pushrod system that came with it. It...
10
10

Evolution 100 NX on Uproar 60
The Evo 1. calls for a 14X6 prop but I want more ground clearance in front so what 3 blade or 4 blade prop should be on it? I made the plane in a trike gear because one club likes taxiing events at...
2
2

Futaba buddy lead connector PCB
Hi, I have a Futaba Skysport 6 which has a buddy lead socket on the back that I use for connection to flight simulator. The PCB that the socket is mounted on has cracked and I get an itnermittent...
3
3

Futaba 9CAP transmitter
Is $250 for a used Futaba 9CAP transmitter a reasonable price? It does not come with any servos or receivers. Just wondering, Tom
4
4

Running an outrunner motor without ESC?
Hi, Please don't why just yet, but what would happen if I ran an outrunner motor directly without the benefits of an ESC? That is, just connect the motor to the battery and ran it full blast. Need to...
6
6

Toy B-52
got a link from a non-RCer, yeah, they call them toys.......... mk http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Giant_B52/B52_flight2.wmv
10
10

Electric RC Planes
What is a good newsgroup or forum for electric RC planes. Looking for general info, conidering switching to all electric. Thanks in advance.
2
2

Fliton mini edge 540 servos
Hi, I am assembling a Fliton mini edge 540 and I found that two HS-55 micro servos wont seat properly in the elevator and rudder cutouts. The servos butt up against each other(one on each side of the...
1
1

Beginner ARF
What would a good beginner non-expensive ARF be. I'm looking into the Cessna-172 from Hobby Lobby. I would like to keep the kit itself below $100. I also would like to keep it electric, but gas would...
4
4