Evolution 100 NX on Uproar 60

The Evo 1. calls for a 14X6 prop but I want more ground clearance in front so what 3 blade or 4 blade prop should be on it? I made the plane in a trike gear because one club likes taxiing events at their fun flies. Drop an inch in Dia. per added blade? ACP and MA are the only ones I know of. Any others? TIA mk

here's a few on my wish list at tower mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

On Tue, 22 May 2007 21:15:49 -0500, "MJKolodziej" wrote in :

I have the feeling that the starting point was more aggressive than that--drop two inches?

I've never heard a per-blade maxim. Then again, I haven't heard many folks using 4 blades in your situation.

I'd start with a 12x6 three-blade and see how you like it.

Seems to me that the three-blade props don't come in all sizes anyway.

I won't die if I'm wrong. ;o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Hi,

Graupner makes some very nice 3-bladed props. Hobby-Lobby.co has them available.

'Graupner Props'

My Uproar 60 is flying on a Tower Hobbies .75 and it's a blast. I kin of think of the Uproar as being like my Sig Somethin' Extra, onl Bigger! Great fun-fly plane for the money

WYDAH