Futaba buddy lead connector PCB

Hi,
I have a Futaba Skysport 6 which has a buddy lead socket on the back that I
use for connection to flight simulator. The PCB that the socket is mounted
on has cracked and I get an itnermittent connection. It looks as though it
should be very simple but there doesn't appear to be anything connected to
the part of the track which is broken unless it's a multi layer PCB. Does
anybody know if it is possible to get a circuit diagram for this?
Thanks in advance.
ChrisK
Reply to
ChrisK
Yes we know it is not possible. All Futaba schematics are proprietary. You can probably pick up another transmitter on Ebay for what it would cost to get that repaired. Earle
Reply to
EL
Easiest fix is a simple jack plug in case and wires to battery negative and PPM signal out pad. refer to TX 2 TX = buddy box compatibility problems between different brands of transmitters
other information on my web page under "Buddy Boxes. Servo Leads. Flight Simulator & Interface." regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

A.T.

Site Timeline