Futaba buddy lead connector PCB

Hi,

I have a Futaba Skysport 6 which has a buddy lead socket on the back that I use for connection to flight simulator. The PCB that the socket is mounted on has cracked and I get an itnermittent connection. It looks as though it should be very simple but there doesn't appear to be anything connected to the part of the track which is broken unless it's a multi layer PCB. Does anybody know if it is possible to get a circuit diagram for this?

Thanks in advance.

ChrisK

Reply to
ChrisK

Easiest fix is a simple jack plug in case and wires to battery negative and PPM signal out pad. refer to TX 2 TX = buddy box compatibility problems between different brands of transmitters

other information on my web page under "Buddy Boxes. Servo Leads. Flight Simulator & Interface." regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

A.T.

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out from there.

Reply to
ChrisK