A very happy airplane

Try

That should work.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Thanks, Ed. I have registered in

and successfully loaded one of my photos. I will learn how to send it a little later. Wan

Reply to
wanjung

Sorry folks. Rememer when I said "I finally figured how to post photos with tinypic"? I had to come back to tell you that "tinypic" keeps all the photos I sent as an experiment and if I typed in my name in "search" in that link, all those photos I sent popped up as the "newest" photos sent. I would not want my photos to be copied and used by strangers. I thought the photos were recipient specific.

I will not be using tinypic anymore. I will delete their link which is presently book marked.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

You are most welcome, Wan.