A very happy airplane

Check out this photo of my new Bridi XLT wing :-)

m-m

--

Reply to
M-M

How did you manage to post a photo? I think I will give it a try, but I may not post. Afraid they'd throw me out.

Reply to
wanjung

How are you doing those aileron servos? You going to put a pipe on it? mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

On 21 Mar 2006 10:32:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@toast.net wrote in :

He didn't post a photo. He just posted a link to a web page that contains the photo.

Your browser must have opened the link automatically.

We can't throw you out. This is an unmoderated group. If you start posting binaries, then some of us might filter you out of our own personal viewing lists. And some news providers might strip out the binaries because this is not a binary group. And some folks might yell at you.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Here are some more pics:

I chose to use the included torque rods for the ailerons rather than cut more holes in the foam. The buried servo up front is for the retracts.

I used mechanical retracts with Robart spring struts.

m-m

more of my R/C stuff:

M-M

You can use tinypic to host your photo for free:

m-m

--

Reply to
M-M

file:///Users/wanjung/Desktop/Wan's%20Alias/Flowers%20And%20Scenery/Plane%20Front%20Miles%20R.jpg

I wonder if this works. I copy and pasted.

Reply to
wanjung

file:///Users/wanjung/Desktop/Wan's%20Alias/Flowers%20And%20Scenery/Plane%20Front%20Miles%20R.jpg

I wonder if this works. I copy and pasted.

Reply to
wanjung

On 21 Mar 2006 12:29:22 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@toast.net wrote in :

It might work on your computer.

It won't work on anyone else's, because the link is to a file on your system.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

These are super pictures and a movie yet! I am also a photographer and had been doing wedding photography for years. I have a Panasonic DMC-FZ20 digital camera with 12X optical zoom. Been doing nature photography, especially wildbirds.

I know we're geting off topic, but I wished I could post some pictures as you did.

I had tried the link given here on this thread, tinypics.com, but to no avail. I'm sure you've seen my attempts.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

I am going to try and post some interesting photos sent by an airplane enthusiast.

Please indulge.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

Well! It worked. Sorry if I annoyed you, but I hope you all enjoy.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

He didn't post a picture, he posted a pointer to a picture.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

file:///Users/wanjung/Desktop/Wan's%20Alias/Flowers%20And%20Scenery/Plane%20Front%20Miles%20R.jpg

No. It didn't.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Sorry to return so soon, but yes, I'm still thinking about the special servos.

I finally figured out how to post photos using the tinypic link. Would you care to see my new airplane? But you may have seen it in my test in a differnt thread.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

Phot wasn't posted. A link to the photo was posted.

using Google Groups kinda "taints" the whole usenet, "text only" experience.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

The OTHER Kevin, You've given me the alt.test in the other thread, so I won't be testing here anymore. Thanks.

Wan

Reply to
wanjung

Yahoo has free a FREE service called 'Briefcase'. You can post up to 30 meg of photos no charge. After you upload your photos to the site you can post a link here to share with others.

here to get the details

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day

Let's not forget about

either.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Oops. Wrong URL. I'll look it up and post it later.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger