Anyone remember the 2001 and 2002 dues rate?

I found some information on the AMA dues history from 1975 to 2000 in the very cool AMA digital archives. See

go to the "members only" button, log in, and look for the "AMA Digital Archive" link. Looks like you can browse every page of every magazine from

1975 through 2000. The search engine is great.

However, I still can't find and can't remember what the Open Adult dues were for 2001 and 2002. I know that in 2003 and this year the dues were/are $58, but don't know if they jumped from the 2000 rate of $48 in one jump or two. Does anyone remember how this went down?

TIA-

Dan Rea

Reply to
D. B. Rea
1975 through 2000. The search engine is great.

However, I still can't find and can't remember what the Open Adult dues were for 2001 and 2002. I know that in 2003 and this year the dues were/are $58, but don't know if they jumped from the 2000 rate of $48 in one jump or two. Does anyone remember how this went down?

TIA-

Reply to
Carrell

Thanks!