AT6 Texan

Hello All...Anyone know where I might find an Ohio RC kit for the AT6 Texan??? I know they are out of business but I'd sure love to build that giant scale model. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
terry boivin

Bob is back in business as ProCraft models and is now in Houston. His current line is mostly Sukhois, Extras and Ultimates but he does have several nice Chipmunk variations.

I'm currently building his old 1/5 scale Sukhoi. Very nice kit!

Dave

Reply to
David Bacque

Thanks for the lead Dave...Much appreciated

Terry

Reply to
terry boivin