BlainE

Hey I got an idea! Most people I know think David Blaine is A Twa*. Why not give him, his own 9/11 and fly in two model aircraft with a decent amount of petrol on board in to his perspex box. I'd pay money to see that one lol.

HEhe

Reply to
Rob

I am so bored I can't even remember who he is.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Most people I know think you are a Tw@t.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Most people you don't know would agree with you as well! I didn't anyone was sick enough to be making 9/11 jokes. Some things are beyond any possible humour.

Reply to
David Smith

Isn't it TW@ ?

Reply to
Rob

The thing is with Mr Blaine is he is a joke. He could do something like what Bob Geldoff did, save starving people or at least try to. He is making a mockery out of people who suffer from starvation every day. That's why he deserves no respect. We should get him down from there now.

Reply to
Rob

I guess you'd know.

Reply to
Normen Strobel

I agree that Blaine IS a joke, but to start using 9/11 as a subject of humour is going too far, and believe me, I have gone a long way in support of humour in the past.

Reply to
David Smith

Only in your mind.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

An old story that was told to me as a young pilot...

TransWorld merged with Air Texas airlines in the early days of aviation. The big wigs decided to just use the initials on their aircraft. When the first example was shown to them, they observed that TransWorld Air Texas formed a naughty word and shortened it to TWA.

Reply to
w4jle

Or conversely, put all the starving people in plastic boxes. He has demonstrated that you need no food if so ensconced...

Reply to
w4jle