Building The AMA SUT Part 10

Part 10

OK, its almost done. The engines have been broken in, its been balanced (oddly enough, it balanced perfectly, didn't have to add any weight, who would of thunk it?) and finally got thru to Futaba and spent some time on the phone with their tech and he got me thru the programming to get the kill switch to work on both throttles. If you are a novice at radio programming I suggest you go the Y harness route and forget about the fancy programming on your radio. I can't even explain how to do it, its so complicated. I covered the nose this PM and rechecked all the linkages. Tomorrow I will take it out and taxi test to check for ground handling characteristics. Our field is very short at 300 feet so I won't fly but will wait until next week when I can take it to TIMPA. They have 700 feet there and I will feel much more comfortable. I will take a picture of it tomorrow and try to post it. Don't know how to do that using Google but will try. My ISP does not have News so Google is my only source for news.

Reply to
Ted

It's getting exciting huh? mk

Reply to