digipace11 manual

i need a manual for my ace digipace11 cycler/charger.can anyone help me?

thaNKS.KEN

Reply to
kroflite54

Send me your email address to my email address in my signature at the bottom and I will send you the PDF file I have for it.

Reply to
Vance

Try this.

vhoward1122

thanks vance for your offer but got a pdf file this morning

thanks ken

Reply to
kroflite54

Yeah, Vance is what I have set for the newsgroups. After I posted the offer, I thought, why don't I just upload it onto RCGroups for him and he can get it there?

Glad I could help.

Reply to
vhoward1122