Ed Keck - Sad News

From: "Dave Mathewson" To: Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 4:02 PM Subject: Ed Keck - Sad News

It's with sadness that I must report the passing of my friend Ed Keck. Ed > was a lifelong modeler, beginning his career with Free Flight models. When > Radio Control began to develop he gravitated toward RC and became a world > class competitor, designer and builder. He was part of the famous Pro Line > series of proportional radios, arguably the best of their era. Eventually Ed > returned to his roots, Free Flight, and was part of several World > Championship Free Fight Teams including the team that took first place in > F1C in Hungary in 2003. Ed was recognized for his accomplishments by being > selected for the Model Aviation Hall of Fame in June 2004. Ed was 74. > Dave Mathewson > > > Dave Mathewson > AMA Vice President, District 2 > 7271 State Fair Blvd. > Baldwinsville, NY 13027 > 315.727.4275 > 315.635.1039 (Fax)
Reply to
Red Scholefield