Flaperon ?

O.K. Gang I'm confused:

I just finished a Four Star 120. Went to set up "Flaperons. I use a Futaba

6DA. Instructions says, Plug Right aileron into #1 the left into #6 then switch on the #9 toggle in the back "its labeled Flaperon. Here's what happens. Right stick the right aileron goes up the left does not move. Move left stick the left aileron goes up the righ does not move. Move the flap knob they both go down as expected. That can't be right HUH ???

any ideas ??

Denis Winters

Reply to
Denis Winters

Sounds like the end point adjustment for Chs. 1 & 6 are not set properly...

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Well, that sure compensates for adverse yaw. ;)

Reply to
St. John Smythe

"Sounds like the end point adjustment for Chs. 1 & 6 are not set properly..."

Bill thaanks for the suggestion

Yeah it does: however I would think either aeilron would at least move a little in the other direction:

But however the are both set to 100%

Denis

Reply to
Denis Winters

But are they set at 100% in BOTH directions?? Move the aileron stick while watcing the ATV screen.

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Check the aileron differential also. It sounds like maybe the flaperon function has dialed all the "down" out of the opposite aileron.

Reply to
Mark Eastman