Fox .15 CL needle

Fox still sells them. Whoever said they didn't must not have asked Fox. Here is the reply they sent me when I asked earlier today:

"Yes that is part number 1212 on our web site at

Thanks Tonaya "

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Here is the exact page:

Paul McIntosh

Reply to
rick myers

Fox still has the best customer service around. Too bad their engines usually don't measure up...

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Part #01212 fits the ball bearing .15s, .19s, and .25s. Won't fit my c/l bushing .15, without a little judicial persuasion (slight filing). I've got 5 of the 01212 assemblies. IMHO, they're actually a bit better assembly than the original for the bushing .15.

J.D. to e-mail, pull the post

Reply to
J.D.