FS : Irvine .53 Engine

I have a sweet running Irvine 53 for sale. It has about an hour run time on it. I was running an APC 12.25x3.75 prop and got 13,500 rpm's on the ground with a Tower muffler. I will sell the engine with the original muffler that has never been mounted. Still have the original box and manual.

Reason for selling is I am only going to keep one glow plane, my Magic and sell everything else to invest in IMAC plane (gas)

$100 plus shipping......first reply gets it

PayPal only please

thanks

Brad L.

Reply to