Good RC & rocket forum I found

Yeah but! No trolls or free email accounts...........

Not for me........

Reply to
Double Ace

Hey - you gotta have trolls!

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Oh yeah.

`Good political forum I found' `Good apple forum I found' `found this new model rocket forum' `Good new Pro-Bush political forum . . .' `Found a good new HAM forum' `Good RC & rocket forum I found' `Found a good martial arts forum' ... (you get the idea)

Fuck off, spammer. I'm off to send your post to your ISP -- I suggest that others do the same. Not that you'll read this post, but hopefully others won't check out your site.

Reply to
Doug McLaren