gws tx and fms, weird

has anyone used a gws transmitter to fly fms? I got a new cable the other day and it seemed that nothing would work. Then I pushed the trainer button and fms would respond to the tx. The thing is... I must keep the trainer button presses for fms to get the signal. That is, I have to have one finger on the botton while I fly on the computer. Am I missing something? This makes flight difficult. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.

Reply to
thateb

Check if the interface cable has a stereo plug (as compared to a mono plug for JR applications).

aeropal

thateb

hehe, not real cold in Texas! mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

A strategically placed strip of duct tape is an easy quick cure for the problem.

Reply to
mkirsch1