Jack Stafford Comanche

I'm looking for a Jack Stafford Comanche single. Stafford Models is out of business, so no joy there. I have searched on the web and found reference to kits that were sold in the last few months, but have not had any luck finding a kit. Any help finding one would be appreciated.

Regards, Jerry

Reply to
gjesion

ebay.com RCGroups.com RCUniverse.com

byrocat

Thanks for the response. I managed to contact the owner of Stafford Models and even though they are not in business, he managed to dig up a kit for me. Very nice fellow.

Regards, Jerry

Reply to
gjesion