Jack Stafford Comanche

I'm looking for a Jack Stafford Comanche single. Stafford Models is
out of business, so no joy there. I have searched on the web and
found reference to kits that were sold in the last few months, but
have not had any luck finding a kit. Any help finding one would be
appreciated.
Regards,
Jerry
Reply to
gjesion
Thanks for the response. I managed to contact the owner of Stafford Models and even though they are not in business, he managed to dig up a kit for me. Very nice fellow.
Regards, Jerry
Reply to
gjesion

Site Timeline