Japan used engine exporter, container only

Container lot business only. If I send you, one engine, then cost so high. Japan forwarding charge Yen20,000.- Wooden crating charage Yen10,000.- OUr handling charge???? shipping charge? One unit engine customer:you must prepare lots money, but container lot business

4age

4age(20v) --- wire harness computer

4agze --- wire harness computer

3sgte ---- wire harness computer

1jzgte ----- wire harness computer

2jzgte ---- wire harness computer

5a

7a

3sfe

5sfe

7MGE

7MGTE

MITSUBISHI

4G63T

6G72TT

6G72

4G63

4G93T ---- LANCER GSR

NISSAN

SR16VE ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

SR20VE ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

SR20DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

SR20DE

CA18DET ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

VG30DET

VG30DE

VG30DETT

RB20DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

RB25DET ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

RB26DETT --- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

HONDA

B16A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

B16B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

B18C ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

H22A ---- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

F20B ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

F22A

F22B

H23

D15B

D16

C32

G25A

B18A

ZC SOHC F.I

ZC DOHC F.I

MAZDA

13B

13BT

13B REW ----- WIRE HARNESS COMPUTER

BP 1.8 TURBO FF

KLZE

KFZE

JE30

RB20 RB26 RB25 SR20 used engine exporter.

all are neat, compression checked out.

Price depend on Km.

ECU, Turbo,

Kuroyanagi shouten Ltd japan. MR Kazuo Kuroyanagi english conversation available

247-38 Fukusumi Ono city Hyougo Japan 675-1309 tel fax+81 794 67 2197

kuroyanagi shouten

I'd like a 4AGZE for my SIG 40 Trainer. Great little engine, supercharged to boot. ~140 bHP out of 1600CC's. One of the best 4 cylinder engines made by Toyota in 1989.

I'd sure like to know what this has to do with RC airplanes.

TomC RC Lurker

kuroyanagi shouten wrote:

Reply to
Tom Crabtree

I'd sure like to understand it. :) Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

It one engine WOW and not good taking then. For two, night vision all way up to cloud. OR, not RC you take crap this load and up it shove.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Reply to