Back from Japan

Hi guys and gals.

Japan was amazing. The Shinto wedding was fascinating, my new daughter- in-law absolutely beautiful. Her dad looks like he is right out of a samuri/ronen movie and he's an amazing potter.

Only saw a few Hasegawa kits, but there was no time for hobby shop locating. Did come home with the latest issue of Maru. Passed on Koku Fan, Aireview and Model Art as they didn't have anything in my particularly narrow interest areas.

Already planning on going back.

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to