JR XP652 Tx: Gimble broken, need replacement

When I got to the field today I realized that my right gimble was broken. I took the Tx apart and found out that the little plastic "nub" that the gimble pivots vertically on had snapped off. I don't think I would trust a glue joint on such a critical piece, so I'll need a replacement. Can I order replacement parts from JR?

Thanks

Reply to
Jeremy Volkman

send it in to horizon hobby, they will replace the entire gimble assembly for you, probably for free (as long as you didn't drop it or anything like that).

Peter

Reply to
PeCReyner

Same thing happened to me. I went ahead and glued it, this was a year ago, and haven't had any problems. However, it might be a better idea to send it in anyway.

Reply to
Frank

GIMBAL.

Reply to