Listening Preferences while building

I talk to my 4-year-old daughter, and listen to her tell me about her day, or whatever she wants to chat about. :) She's very keen on helping with "daddy's airplane".

Reply to
Matt Senecal

My last building session was to the sweet notes of my new Magnum 61FS running on the test stand. Of course it was through a good set of earplugs.

CH

Reply to
Charlie H.

Oh GAWD!

I am not alone..I can get so engrossed in building, the rest of the world fades to black..

Wife says I never listen/pay attention to her....

...(I think that's what she said).

Dave

Reply to
Dave