RC Stuff for Christmas

OK, what RC related stuff did we find under the Christmas tree?

-JR9303

-21st Century covering for my 1/3 scale Spacewalker.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy

ARC Fournier RF4, OS .25LA, Prop & Rx Battery:)

Regards, Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff

-21st Century covering for my 1/3 scale Spacewalker.

HOw many rolls does it take to cover a 1/3 scale? eflite ultimate, 370 brushless, phenoix 10 esc mk

Reply to
MK

hmmmm let's see here ...

Northeast Sail Planes "Tuff-e" AXI 2212/26 pheonix esc Futaba 9Z campac for 9Z Synthesized Transmitter Module

think that about covers it!!!!! Bruce AMA 633349

pco> OK, what RC related stuff did we find under the Christmas tree?

Reply to
aa2dd

Nothing that will really fly, but Santa should be bringing a copy of Aerofly Professional Deluxe any day now.

If only someone could wrap me up some time to actually go out and fly....

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

=========== A new set of drill bits and a big jar of bungee cords. I need the bits for building (I'm bad about breaking my small ones) and the bungees are good for all kinds of things.

Reply to
Carrell

Reply to
PN B

I've been punching holes in the virtual sky with AFPD for the past 8 hrs. My tranny battery just died, so I had to come here. :P

Reply to
Steve

Homelite trimmer to be converted for a project and, a prop hub for said engine.

PS. Anyone want some new/unused trimmer parts............. ;-)

Reply to
The Raven

Takes 2 fifteen foot rolls for wings and tail feathers, and one regular roll for fuselage. Had to take out a second mortgage....

Phil

MK wrote:

Reply to
pcoopy

Reply to
PlaneMan

Got me a drill - 12V. battery type...now I can finally do some drilling!

Jerry

Reply to
tailskid2

Colin McRae Rally 3 for Xbos :-(

Well, I suppose I did fly over some of the jumps. The RC Models and RCM&E Magazine don't seem to have hit her target!!

Declan

Regards

Declan Barry

Reply to
Technical

A GWS Pico Tiger Moth Receiver crystal on the correct freq. (Nice work Santa) Two bottles of CA glue A new set of X-Acto knives A new peak charger for the batteries

Reply to
TomO

I got some warm weather to fly.

Reply to
Art Steinmetz

Bob Tomlinson

Aussie RC Enthusiast and Rugby Fanatic.

Thank heavens the USA hasn't discovered and packaged Rugby.

Reply to
adder