Super Constellation plans

Could someone please direct me to a site that sells plans for a Super Constellation. I am interested in one using 4x .65 4 Strokes. I think that would work out to about 12th scale. I know about Don Smith but was hoping for a set of SUPER constellation plans if they exit. Bob Tomlinson

Aussie RC Enthusiast and Rugby Fanatic.

Thank heavens the USA hasn't discovered and packaged Rugby.

Reply to
adder