More about coverings

What is Aerokote? I got a square yard for a $1 in the mail and have yet to try it. I guess I'll just test it on curves and open spaces, one yard isn't going to do much. Also, I'm curious about coverings for small electrics. What is available, is it fuel proof, in case I go slimer? I know I could Google this but I'm hoping to end up with a comprehensive thread with pros and cons. TIA. MK

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

Mike Gordon