Polish r/c airplane clubs?

Does anyone know of any Polish radio control aircraft clubs in the Warsaw area? I will be going there for 4 weeks and would like to see how & what they fly in Poland.

Thanks in advance

Bruce Bretschneider Peoria, AZ

Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider

refer to country list "Poland" at Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

further direct with the clubs/shops in need. regards Alan T.

Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Just look for a well mowed field with a 4x4 buried in the ground. At the top of the 4x4 you'll see a wooden finger sticking out horizontally and a sign saying "starter".

Ed Cregger

God: Please forgive me. I couldn't resist! 8^>

Reply to
Ed Cregger