Prop size ?

Anyone want to give me some advice on prop size for an 80 inch CAP fitted with a Super Tiger GS2000. Currently running an 18x6 which was fitted when I bought it.

TIA

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

Instruction manual recommends: (Confirm number 20 or 25 stamped on mounting flange as crankcase is marked same for both)

20cc break in 20 x 6 or 18 x 8. Normal use 18 x 8 or 16 x 8 25cc break in 20 x 6 or 18 x 8. Normal use 18 x 8 or 18 x 6 or 16 x 8 Prop size will also depend upon which muffler is used - buy one of each and test for best result with your style of flying. regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.