Radio without xtal

No Mike, even ones who are not performing the service say it. They say it because it's the right thing to do.

Reply to
C G

No, the facts you give are meaningless. You are just being a blowhard.

I told you the reason the rul was put in place. If you don't like it, take it up with the FCC. Your speculation changes nothing. You're just providing details that have no meaning.

Yes, I do harp on the legality. Your speculation means nothing, Joe Sixpack can't change the crystals. If you are so convinced the regulations are wrong, get them changed. Until then, they are the law, and you shouldn't encourage people to ignore them because YOU think they don't apply.

One more time, the law is there. You can choose to ignore it. You THINK the crystal can be changed without testing. People with a whole lot more credibility than you say they can't. You're just blowing your theories out your ass.

I reviewed my actions. You're an asshole who is incapable of accepting that your opinion has no significance in this issue. I gave the OP the right information, he shouldn't put a crystal in his Tx. You've just been pontificating on whether the FCC regs are right or not. It's a pity you can't accept that your pitiful opinion has no meaning.

Reply to
C G

The Natural Philosopher wrote (nothing meaningful):

Fuck off troll!!!

Reply to
C G

What time is it anyway...my watch broke and well...since you are all here....

:-)

Reply to
Mark

I dare say you'd need a qualified technician for that as well!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Once again, you're wrong Chuckie.

Reply to
C G

So you admit to breaking the law when it suits you!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

You have proven there is something wrong with your ability to apply logic.

Reply to
C G

Yah, that was a swing and a miss. But chuck does hint at an interesing point.

If you are the type who wants to mandate HOW people ensure transmitter compliance is maintained soley to keep your TOY from being broken, or even if you are generally worried about the safety factor that a rogue transmitter might accidently be out of spec AND be in a position to shoot your plane down, then you are a hypocrite if you have ever gone a single mile over the speed limit or ever broken ANY traffic law, they are there to keep the public safe after all.

I tend to think that %100 of the people here have broken a safetly related law at one time or another, so's you can all shut the hell up about it now.

Reply to
Steve Banks

Steve, I didn't write the rules and I don't enforce them. I was just telling a new person what they are and why he should follow them. Fortunately, he listened, and is probably long gone. He's going to buy a new radio set. Whether I do or do not excede the speed limit has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. So enough with the ad hominem.

Reply to
C G

Reply to
MGordo

Just following your lead!

Reply to
Chuck Jones

Sacrifice bunt Steve! :)

Reply to
Chuck Jones

No Chuckie, you're just blowing shit out of your ass, like you've been doing all along.

Reply to
C G

So you contend that the radio manufacturers DO NOT tune their Tx's to a pre-determined center freq?

And you also contend that, short of labels on the box, you could tell the difference were someone, anyone to change crystals in a Tx?

And you also contend that the FCC, a Federal Agency, actually knows what it's doing and gives a rats behind about us low power irritants?

Because those are just some of the "shit" you claim I'm blowing.

But I'll give you this. I have over 50 real horses asses that make a whole lot more sense than I've seen from you so far!

Reply to
Chuck Jones