Religion: simplified

I thought you might like this-

Taoism: Shit happens. Hinduism: This shit has happened before Confucianism: Confucius say: "shit happens" Zen: What is the sound of shit happening? Islam: If shit happens, it is the will of Allah. Protestantism: Shit won't happen if I work harder. Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it. Buddhism: It is only an illusion of shit happening. Judaism: Why does shit always happen to me? Jehovah's Witnesses: Knock, knock: "shit happens" Atheism: There is no such thing as shit. Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens, maybe it doesn't. Televangelism: Send money or shit will happen to you! Paganism: The Goddess is the shit. Rastafarian: Smoke that shit!

metta (lovingkindness)

Reply to
Paul Ryan