Re: AMA election time

Once again, to the dismay of our international friends, it is AMA election >time.

> >In D-8, Sandy Frank, Horrace Cain and Mike Moss are the candidates. > >Does anyone know Mike Moss, or anything about him? > >JR >

I thought the purpose of ALLAMA was to purge the news group of AMA rants . . . .

Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

And I will be willing to be the three muskeeters just LOVE you Fred. After all it appears that you support cover ups and they do not want their actions made public.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Fred

Can you explain to us why Sandy Frank nominated Bill Lee and Doug Powell as his opponents?

JR

Reply to
JR

Why would anyone give a rat's ass what the AMA is doing?

Reply to
Bill

Definitely not for the same reason that no one gives a small rodent's posterior about your childish opinion. The AMA is in a position to perform many good things to assist the few that do care with obtaining and maintaining flying facilities. Just a bit of redirection in its course is needed. So just pass on by these little topics and you won't be missed, at least not by those that care.

HC

Reply to
CainHD

Worthwhile for filling yer bit bucket, y'know.

Some folks just cannot keep their in-house drivel in-house. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

Fred

Can it be that your right? Can the level of drivel in Dist 8 be flowing out of the bucket onto the rest of us? You were so protective of your friends just a few months ago and now you won't even hazard an opinion.

Go soak your head in your drivel, Fred.

JR

Reply to
JR