Re: DHC Chipmunk

On 9/5/2003 6:26 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

These links (Googol search) show some nice photos that may help.

I am building a 1/6 scale DHC Chipmunk and would like to finish it as one of > the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Chippies, but, I am having some > trouble finding good photos or close-ups of the decals or much at all that > would help me to make a good job of it. > This is my first attempt at a scale model but I do want it to look good. Any > help or suggestions would be most welcome. > take off the clothes for address > >
Reply to
Ted Campanelli