Re: Home Made Floats?

refer to

"Floats and Skis"

Floats - Ironsides Floats, plans and downloads etc Skis - Ironsides Skis and floats - George Nichols (ex RCM) Ski Kits for R_C Aircraft Ski kits - how to make

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

Hi Guys, A while back I saw an article on How th build your own floats from > Foam. I'm sure is still have the magazine but can't remember which one. Anyone > know which Mag and issue? TIA, Dan.
Reply to
A.T.