Removing Old Covering.....

I am rebuilding an old ARF that is covered with that crappy sticky covering. Whats the best way to remove this junk? I am thinking about either a hair dryer or heat gun.

Reply to
Watchur6

Heat gun and patience.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

My experience with that stuff was with an EasySport ARF - I assume what you have is the same. The biggest problem was all the sticky residue left on the framework after the plastic was removed. I used solvent grade alcohol. It was tedious but did a good enough job that I could recover with a quality film.

Ed

Watchur6 wrote:

Reply to
Ed Smega