replacement carb

I have a TT .40 pro that has a carb with a lot of problems I cant solve by adjusting the needles. It was owned by someone else then I got it. The high end mix wont shut off the fuel. I check for blockage and wear but no noticeable stuff. The low end will shut off the fuel. Could be the wrong needle valve or a buggered seat. Could be the wrong carb... What carb could I replace it with that would work as well as the original or do I need the original? Thanx.

Reply to
jim breeyear

The Raven

I think the TT carbs are interchangeable with OS carbs.

Possibly GMS carbs would work, too.

Ask around among your friends and see what they've got lying in their spare-parts boxes.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ