Sealing covering

Reply to
Donduk

Hi,

I'd just start buying higher quality ARFs and be done with it. I bought two ARFs recently, a 28% Wild Hare Edge 540 and a Great Planes 1/3 scale Christen Eagle, and both were exquisitely covered!

John

Dana Hughes wrote:

Reply to
John Morley

On these ARF planes that are out now the covering jobs seem to be very poor quality on a lot of them...what has anybody tried to use to maybe seal the edges. I have been trying polyurethane but it seems to dull the look of the plane. I tried fingernail polish hardener but it kinda turned yellow....any suggestions and or results??

Reply to
Dana Hughes

I use thin CA with a very small capillary tube.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh