Servo Question sheng tengs again :)

Yes well indeed the Sheng Teng servo does work in my fuatba AM test bed channel 46 set up.
The problem is that the Sheng's all shimmy when they are suposed to
"just move" left or right. They, the shengs move also but a futaba s148 servo attached to the same reciver will move smoothly and percisely, were as the sheng moves with a lot of vibration and back and forth stutering.
Is this stutering of movment indicative of a bad servo ?
Are the shengs built with some diffrent spec or requiremnt?
any one know? or can someone illuminate Sheng teng servo operation for me ?
or did I get a bunch of factory rejects ? drat darn ,..,,.,;l;[l,l.,'/;
Thanks !!!
Take a look at the overall fit and finish of these "Sheng Teng" servos versus the Futaba.
Does the saying, "You get what you pay for," ring a bell?
In your last question, nobody had ever heard of "Sheng Teng" servos. Now you think you're going to find someone that's intimately familiar with their internal design? Come on. You're smarter than that.
It is likely that many people are familiar with the ST servos. They just don't know it because they have a different label on them.
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

servos
It's a big world ........ even on the internet
and maybe some one will see this question .......
you're smart enough to know that ...........;) you looking for a flame fest ?

ROFLOL!
Now THAT was an interesting question!
I have noticed that WHENEVER one of the august inmates of this asylum (trademarked by Fred) gets into correcting another, it is always the first step in a long flame fest unless one of the pair is an adult. The challenge is in figuring out who is the adult. . . .
You have a web site for them. Why not ask them?
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com