sheng teng servos

Hi

I bought someof these from an ebay auction, then the seller disappeared!!

makes me feel like I bought a looser , but there actually is such a company!!!

Has anyone gotten these servos to work with any futaba gear? I am trying to make it work with the older am stuff , but are they fm servos?

any help apreaciated

Thanks

Reply to
kruliczek

Methinks you need to wipe the blood off your cheek where the hook came through.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

There is no such thing as AM or FM servos. All common receivers convert whatever RF into the same type signal to the servo.

Check that the servo color codes are the same for the connectors of known servos. You may have servos wired for Airtronics receivers.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

The only difference in AM and FM servos is the centering pulsewidth. Using one with the other radio may cause a slight (about 3 degrees) offset in the center position. If they are three wire, they should work, unless they are digital. Can't help you further, sorry. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver