The end is near, so lets motivate people.

District VIII has the ONLY contested race this year.

The majority of the votes have been cast, but there are still some out there where folks put in on the pile because they did not know what to do. Some are folks who are not happy with the status quo, some are folks who do not like either of the prior office holders and don't know Mike Moss. I am sure that most are not aware of how hotly contested this race has been.

Those are the folks we need to motivate to take action. They can pick one of the "official" candidates or cast a write in vote. Only YOU can get them to take action. Please talk to all your flying buddies and insure that they have taken some action. Feel free to share all of your knowledge with them.

Please make that a project for this week.

Jim Branaum AMA LM 1428

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High