the Jumping Jack Electric ARF Pattern Plane

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce to you a new Electric airplane that will blow you away. It is manufactured and distributed by FlitonUSA.

::::: THE JUMPING JACK Electric ARF :::::

Wingspan: 39" Wing Area: Approx. 255 sq. in. Weight: (fully built) 16-18oz. Colors Available: Red / Transparent Description: The Jumping Jack ARF is unlike anything in its class, as most everyone will read about in the March issue of Quiet Flyer. With top notch engineering, quality and design, this airplane surpasses all of its competition. It is constructed of the finest lightweight balsa, all laser cut to precision. Included is a 2 piece wing, fuselage, turtledeck, cowl, rudders, ailerons, elevator(s), landing gears, landing suspension, push rods, and linkages. The kit comes together extremely well and comes complete with a full set of thorough instructions and decaling. All components are custom covered with FlitonUSA covering and boxed in a double currogated damage controlled box. Quality Unmatched!

Retails: $155 w/out Stock GWS 370 Motor $165 with Stock GWS 370 Motor

More information including pics and vids:

or Email me.

Reply to
FlitonUSA

At 18 oz and a GWS 370 motor, the most it is going to blow away is a butterfly.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Too bad... I concidered buing either a Flubber or a Jumping Jack, but since my policy is that I dont buy from SPAM sources, I'm putting my money on a Hacker Brisk instead.

I'm almost certain that both Fliton models are good flyers (although a bit underpowered, but so is the Hacker Brisk in stock), and I could buy them locally, now I never know if I missed out a good deal.

Reply to
GuW

Sad that you will lay off of a good plane because of a post online.

Amazing how you can tell what type of person someone is just by thei posts. FlitonUSA probably doesn't want some lamer like you flyin their planes anyway.

Sad but true.

OH yeah, let me buy you spell check before you SPAM your lame comment some more on these forums

- Bigjam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums Visit us at

BigjamG

I suggest you take a look at the videos.

Besides, the motor and battery are entry level stuff that can be upgraded.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

A GWS 370 can be pushed to some pretty remarkable limits. Just not for very long..

Reply to
mike tully

The GWS 300 is actualy a better animal for that. On LIPO power its not hard to get unlimited vertical in a 12-14ox plane.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

the 300 is a Mabuchi 370. Same thing. The GWS 350 is the same can, but 6v wind instead of 7.2. Make sure you prop/gear down to 7 or under max amp with

3s lipos or you will cook these motors in short order.
Reply to
mike tully