TriSquire....Year Designed?

I am building the old Midwest Trisquire from scratch. It was a favorit

of mine and I flew it in 1965 or so. I am trying to locate the year o design so I can put circa 19-- on the wing. Thanks for the help :

-- skypu

----------------------------------------------------------------------- skypup's Profile:

this thread:

skypup

The Tri-Squire was published in MAN March 1962. For information on Vintage planes see

I put 1962 on the wing of mine.

Reply to
IFLYJ3

Ifly

Thanks! I had a copy of that article and can't find it

-- skypu

this thread:

skypup