Wanted: Crankshaft for Zenoah G38

Anyone? I need a good straight crankshaft. I bent mine in a dirt nap!

email me at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Thanks!

Reply to
jeboba

I had a crashed G38 that I sent to Bill Jensen for repair, he straightened the crank. This could be an option for you if the bend is not too bad and you have problems locating a new straight one.

Ed

jeboba wrote:

Reply to
Ed Smega

Hey Ed! How do I get hold of Bill Jensen? Do you remember what he charged?

Thanks! Jim

Reply to
jeboba

Jim, Bill's business is BJ's Model EWngine Service. He advertises in RCM classifieds, and his ad says he is suspending service for 2 months while he relocates his business. The number I have from the ad is 203

888-4819. email is snipped-for-privacy@cs.com check his website
, I think he may have some prices there. I don't recall what it cost, it would take a little digging to unearth my paperwork. He was very easy to work with and my recollection is I thought the prices were reasonable. Ed

jeboba wrote:

Reply to
Ed Smega

Correction

The website says he is > Jim,

Reply to
Ed Smega

The web site is actually

In red, at the top, it says "As of December 1st BJ's Model Engine Service is back in business after our relocation. Please submit any questions, email me at: snipped-for-privacy@cs.com, or call

203-888-4819. Thank you for your patience, Bill Jensen "

B&B Specialties also reworks crankshafts.

Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust

Carrell