Worlds smallest heli?

Hi guys, chech out this link:

's a 6-7 gram helicopter made by a Norwegian engineer. Tears in my eye...

-- Wood floats... We can make it fly...

Stefan Pettersen

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

Stefan,

Don't wimper too much....

The first commercially available Proxflyer will be the Proxflyer Mosquito. The Mosquito will be available in a limited number before the end of this year. It will probably be sold world-wide through WES- Technik in Germany as well as in Norway through a local dealer.

Expected price for a complete Proxflyer Mosquito, ready to fly (without the transmitter) will be approximately 650 Euro. (750 USD) --

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

Wow! Now I know what you Norwegians do during the long winters! That was pretty amazing.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Hi all,

Two more:

Met vriendelijke groet ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

-- Wood floats... We can make it fly...

Stefan Pettersen

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

only two channel? how does one steer?

Reply to
tater schuld

A bit more, left-right, forwards-backwards and up-down. Three channels in all, iirc.

Amazing little thing this, we had it demonstrated at a club meeting. Don't ask me for tech details, but I had it hovering all by itself just in front of me. Indoor use only, and limited forward/backward speed.

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik

the proxflyer site says it only has two channels

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Since there is no cyclic or collective, I wonder how you are going to get much more than up and down and rotate with two channels.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh