Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

jr x-388s backup error
Hi, I have a 10 years old jr x-388s transmitter. Few days ago it displays a backup error when I switch it on. So I replaced the internal lithium battery with a cr2032 lithium battery (almost the same...
4
4

Pumpless Smoke System for Smaller 4-strokes
I wrote an article explaining my technique for installing a great working pumpless smoke system for .52-.91 4 stroke engines. See it here: http://www.netaxs.com/~mhmyers/smokesys.html
1
1

OS 61 SF
I have an old OS 61 SF (yes, SF, not FS) and its got the weirdest carb I have ever seen. I need to adjust the low end idle and haven't a clue how to do it. I have serached the web but came up empty....
2
2

RFI and Control Links
Hello Everyone, I have started building my first plan built plane. If your interested, it's a .60 P-6E Hawk. My question concerns the rudder servo, tail gear and rudder links. They say a picture is...
1
1

Inverted Engine Floods
I have an OS 60FSR inverted in a plane and the only way I can get it to start is to turn the plane upside down. The engine constantly floods. The fuel lines are level with the carb per the specs in...
2
2

Joe Nall event
What is the best day of the week to go to Joe Nall?
1
1

Speaking of Scale...
Today's Plane-A-Day video is the Stipa-Caproni flying barrel. I see that movie, and I'm thinking "RC or CL?, and where do I put the bellcrank?"
4
4

1946 U control Stinson Reliant Plan ?
I have a full size Mechanix Illustrated plan from 1946. How hard would it be to convert to electric in building this model? Thanks, Ted.
10
10

JR X-388s user manual
Hello everyone. I have lost my JR's 388 user manual. Can any one help me to found one in pdf or photocopy???? Thank you at advance Kosmas
3
3

Lack of places to fly makes it hard to get into the hobby
I'm into r/c cars off and on and thought I would try out something that flies. I started doing research on places to go and we only have one club run field in town. Living in a city there is no other...
15
15

Skydancer
I've was on Ebay and was thinking about bidding on a .40-.55 Skydancer. Does anyone know anything about this plane? Thanks.
1
1

Head-Turning RC Pilot with Cockpit Voice Recording
This is a 3 minute video I made using a camera mounted in a radio control airplane. The pilot's head is coupled with the aileron and rudder so he turns his head with the airplane's direction. The...

"Barycenter" was used in a Jeopardy! clue today.
Maybe it's the new word of the decade, kind of like "ambience/ambiance" or "paradigm" have been. :) --- Joe
1
1

Futaba 2.4 FASST Question
My son gave me his his 7C when he gave up on helicopters and I am trying to set it up for a plane. I figured out how to get to the ACRO mode so am cool with all of that. I am trying to get it to work...

Servo Cleaning
Does anyone else maintain their servos, or am I just weird*? I just finished cleaning the pots in a couple of servos in my little much-crashed World Models AT-6. They work great. It's been in the...
2
2